2. Customers are an expensive waste of your time (if they have already signed). Anything you can do to get out of speaking to them is worth your while. Try these golden ideas:
- Your staff should take long holidays with no cover, especially if they are involved in customer maintenance, refunds or complaints
7. People are stupid:
- If you have no idea what is going on, pretend you do
- If something needs doing, say the person on holiday/who is ill is in charge of it
- If you get back from holiday and find you have to do something, see points 2 and 6
If things don't pick up soon I shall be naming the estate agent in question.