Wednesday, January 02, 2008

My Year

Well, 2007 sure was crazy.

  • Attended the Future Marketing Summit as the only official blogger
  • Got to the final 8 in recruitment for a great ad agency
  • Presented at Interesting 07
  • Published in Creative Review
  • Appeared in Campaign three times
  • Appeared in the D+ad annual
  • Interviewed for BBC News Online ad review of the year
  • Met plenty of intelligent people, almost all of whom were good company!
2008: This year I shall be in the industry. It would be insulting of the brilliant people who say I deserve it were I not to...

4 comments:

nikoherzeg said...

good luck..and hope to read more good stuff in 2008

Rob Mortimer (aka Famous Rob) said...

Thanks!
I hope to write more good stuff ;)

Anonymous said...

get job thid year!

Rob Mortimer (aka Famous Rob) said...

That's the plan!
:)