Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Darts and Other Related Things...

Contrary to what you might now believe, darts is only my lunchtime hobby here in adland. Oddly my nickname isn't Famous Rob...

Some of you (Charles) may have seen Graham Furlong on the blogosphere, he is part of our "Planning team" which will soon take over the whole creative department *cue evil laugh*.

But seriously...

Not sure how much to talk about things, so I will wait for someone else to read this and let me know.

Have been doing some interesting research, reading lots of case studies and data, and also been trying to sit in on some meetings regarding pitches and creative work to get a better feel for what goes on.

What I like most at the moment (on this floor) is the really good atmosphere, people all seem to get on and there is a real sense of everyone working together well. Not that the people on other floors are nasty! Just haven't spoken to many of them.

Anyway, I am currently 1-0 up in my opening match of the DWE Trophy of Darting Champion 1982 tournament... need to work on my doubles though.

1 comment:

Nick said...

Boo! Less darts, more ad commentary! Thought I'd at least see something from you on the latest effort from O2...