Friday, February 27, 2009

BT Part Two

Well. I bought a phone and plugged into our line and guess what, there is a dial tone. I rang the test number and it came back with a phone number for the line.

So what has actually happened is that they have the address or number down wrong. The charge is for reconnecting at the exchange, and clearly that line already has a connection.

Happily I did get to speak to a guy called Glen, who appears to be the only person anywhere within BT who actually wants to help. He couldn't fix the problem, but he gave me lots of info on what was wrong and how/who to get it sorted.

On we go.

No comments: