Thursday, May 10, 2007

Following on from Russell...

The Account Planning School of the Web has moved (for this task) over to Rob Campbell's blog.

Its a great task based on a car brand, and requires thinking in a different mindset to how most of us probably do.

Those who have taken part before I wholeheartedly recommend you do now. Especially with the amazing judging panel he has put together.

Side note: Great quote from the NME.

Define Irony: The Kaiser Chiefs' new single called 'Everything is average nowadays'...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

can I swear hear, or does Rob's mum hang out here too?

Anonymous said...

I can't believe my spelling sometimes.

Anonymous said...

Brilliant mix up!

You can swear, providing its in context to the post...

E.g.:

Im bloody annoyed = no
This ad is bloody awful = yes

;)

Anonymous said...

My Mum has more eyes than the CIA - nowhere is safe Mr Brown. You have been warned. Sort of.

PS: Thanks for the write up Mr M - very nice and kind

Anonymous said...

Damn straight Rob.
I'm feeling a little apprehensive about next month

lauren said...

marcus, feel free to swear on my blog. it will go with the reputation i've acquired about swearing.

Rowan Barsum said...

I just wanted to say hello and thank you for helping me on the assignment.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Rowan.
You can't go far wrong with the selection of people on Rob's blog. I wholeheartedly recommend you keep reading his blog and NP's.

You will learn a lot in no time at all, and their total passion for what they do is worthy of greatness.

Feel free to stay reading this blog too!

Anonymous said...

Hello Rowan ...

According to your blog you are 82 … if this [or you] are genuine [sorry, I am a cynical sod by nature, ha] … then I look forward to you showing these young, enthusiastic buggers the value and power of life experience.

If you need any help - just shout and any one of us will be happy to assist.

Have fun ...

R

PS: I answered your question on my blog ... hope it's OK.