Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Questions 1-5

Here are the first set of answers to questions submitted to me!

Ben:

1. I love lots of films including American Beauty, Fight Club, Garden State and Chungking Express

2. Where id like to live in London? Not sure. My dad is a cockney so maybe north of the river somewhere!

3. Last Holiday: Hong Kong, wonderful place. My first visit out of Europe, so many amazing things; lots of future family places (my fiancee's family are from HK). I cant wait to go back.

Rob:

1. Biggest adland disappointment: In terms of places ive visited, most definitely M+C Saatchi. It felt much more guarded and stuffy than any other agency ive gone to; which is probably why it seems to be quite prehistoric in its thinking. One guy who interviewed me acted like he wasnt at all interested in what I was saying!

Im sure there's good people there, but my experience was not positive. It's the one ad job ever I didnt care if I got.

2. How I feel when something impacts me: Im hard to impact, but if something does I find it both inspiring and thought provoking. All of my favourite films above are those that impacted something on me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too right about Saatchi

gordon said...

sorry to hear that, the saatchi guys were pretty nice, curious (but challenging) to me.

Anonymous said...

Does Priest work at M&C????

I like these posts Mr M ... now tell us more about why advertising excites you!

Anonymous said...

It was that bad that I almost wish I was Mr Anon... at least then there would have been a reason for it!

Maybe I got stuck with the worst guy there...