Thursday, May 24, 2007

Bingoing Mad!


My brother is currently studying advertising and brand management (something like that!) at university; and has started a new blog.

His first post talks about a project they did on Virgin Bingo (which they showed to the agency Lean Mean Fighting Machine). Id be very greatful if some of the clever people who read this blog would take a look at his new blog and leave some comments on the work that he was involved with!

Thanks :)

My Brother's Blog : Morts-N-All

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Already have and I'll see if I can get George to have a word with the man himself about passing an eye over it too!

Rob Mortimer (aka Famous Rob) said...

Thanks! :)
Now, where's Marcus and NP?

Anonymous said...

Here sir!
I'm not clever, but I'll be there.

Anonymous said...

Hah, false modesty eh?