Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Off Topic: Spam

I mean seriously. These people are low.
Spamming peoples blogs? Yeah it might make money, but do these people have absolutely no sense of honesty or moral judgement?

I mean jeez. People criticize the ad industry and large corporations; but bloody hell, at least they PAY for 'invading' peoples privacy. They (mostly!) pay taxes that go towards healthcare and so on, as well as allowing tv stations (and radio/magazines etc) the money to produce content in the first place.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where on earth did you come up with, “…then I’m not sure what on earth Coca-cola are trying to do to their brand.” ? You slay me. Absolutely slay me.

Anonymous said...

Mr. Mortimer, if I may be so bold, your signature signoff should not be 'bow' but 'bow wow' - as in 'bow wow'

Rob Mortimer (aka Famous Rob) said...

What? Like a dog?!

;)

Anonymous said...

I've been having some trouble with this as well... thankfully, MovableType has some nice spam-control features. But some of the spams I get are linking to Adobe, Apple and other companies. Hmmm.